Help us deliver ideas worth sharing that educate, inspire and empower women. To be considered to speak at TEDxCentennialParkWomen on Friday, November 3 in Atlanta, please follow the following guidelines:
- Your talk must address a topic related to what's trending in Atlanta. Examples include (but are not limited to): female entrepreneurship and/or leadership; how we grow more talent in Atlanta; the impact of transportation and affordable housing on women's economic advancement; the tools women need to gain pay parity; attracting women to STEM careers; the importance of arts for all the senses: theater, fashion, design, photography, or other disciplines.
- More than a personal memoir, you must identify the idea worth sharing in your talk and the unexpected aspect of your story that promotes conversation.
- TED talks are 12 minutes in duration or less.
- Please submit the summary of your talk and its salient points on one page.
- Please submit your summary and any materials that support your "idea worth sharing" by Monday, May 22, 2017.
Submit your idea by email and thank you for contributing to what will surely be a thought-provoking, change-making conference! Due to the volume of submissions our all-volunteer committee receives, we will only be able to follow up with speakers with concepts we wish to explore further. Thank you!